Most Dangerous Roads in the World
After the technology took place many of things in the world become easier for the people. The things like communication, transportation, hospital, emergency etc many more things. So here we are going to provide the information about Most Dangerous Roads in the World.
There is the list for 10 Most Dangerous Roads in the World which are extremely dangerous and have high death rates. They are lucky people who live around this area because they depends their daily routes on this roads. It is been figure out that about 1.3 million people lost this world because traffic accident every year.
10 Most Dangerous Roads in the World
Here we talk about the 10 Most Dangerous Roads in the World. People those who love to visit this dangerous road should have some information about it. They are
- North Yungas Road – Bolivia
- Jalalabad Kabul Road – Afghanistan
- James Dalton Highway – Alaska
- Karakoram Highway – Pakistan
- Guoliang Tunnel Road – China
- The Zoji Pass – India
- Skippers Canyon Road – New Zealand
- Los Caracoles Pass – Chile
- The Stelvio Pass – Italy
- Sichuan-Tibet Highway – China.